Nowadays, it is not enough to create a website; many companies forget one of the most important parts: dedication and time to update it. Since changes in the algorithms are the order of the day, and who does not comply with the new standards of the main web platforms is out of the game.
The website should be helpful and easy to understand. You should avoid highly technical content, offer simple to understand language.
Here are the main reasons why a website takes time to load:
Very heavy images: it is recommended a range less than 100 kb (this can be consulted in the properties of your image, right-click and at the bottom click on the Properties option).
Take care of the quality of the document.
Avoid heavy videos: make sure they are as light as possible, taking care of the image and audio quality.
Why should your business have a website?
- Increase the trustworthiness and status of your Business
- Your business get open 24/7, the Most Basic Reasons to Have a Website
- You will appear more easily in Google
- Increase the Presence in your Locality
- Increase your Sales, of the Main Reasons to Have a Website
The most widely used programming languages for the Web
- Java: One of the most popular for building back ends for business web applications. It is also the most popular language for developing applications on Android, smartphones, and tablets.
- C #: The fundamental language for developing Microsoft platforms and services.
- PHP: Along with databases like MySQL, PHP is an essential tool for developing modern applications. PHP is the technological base of content management sites, such as the famous WordPress.
- C ++: The ideal language to connect directly to hardware and develop memory applications on computers and mobile devices.
- Python: With Python, you can do almost anything. Web applications, user interfaces, data analysis, and statistics. For whatever you propose, surely Python will have a framework.
Why choose us:
As mobile devices grow, responsive design is more important than ever. Viewers access the site from a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops. If you want to keep these potential customers on your site, you need to ensure that each person has a positive experience.
We allow your audience to have a great experience on your site, regardless of the device they use. Your website is adapted to your device to ensure that your website is the right size for your device. We help potential customers, so they stay interested in the site.
The responsive layout keeps potential customers interested in your page for a long time. If you want your website to be successful in design, you need to integrate responsive design.
One of the reasons for choosing us is that we make it consistent across your website. Consistency helps viewers raise brand awareness and stay interested in the page longer. Style guides help you maintain a consistent brand image on your website. Our style is the basis for how we look at the website.